We believe that children are gifts from God and an important part of our community. It is our desire to make church a nurturing, enlightening and fun place for your children.
DURING OUR 9AM WORSHIP GATHERING
Available anytime during the service
- Babies: Birth to Walking (Nursery)- The room is equipped to facilitate a wide range of activities for babies- swinging, rocking, tummy time, sitting up, and crawling.
- Toddlers: Walking to 2 yrs old- Each Sunday is filled with a time of play followed by circle time where the children come together to hear a story from the Bible.
Dismissed during the service, before the last song prior to the sermon
- Preschool: 3 yrs old to Pre-K- Each week our preschoolers are taught a lesson from the Gospel Project curriculum, which uses Bible stories, activities, songs, and videos.
- Sunday School: Kindergarten to 3rd Grade- elementary school children go deeper into stories from the Bible using the Gospel Project curriculum, which uses singing, Scripture memory, Bible texts, and crafts.
DURING OUR 11AM WORSHIP GATHERING
- There is no child care or classes offered at this time.
- The sermon can be heard in the Nursery and Toddler rooms for parents who would like to take their children downstairs during the service.
If you would like to know about our children's program or find out about ways you can serve, please contact Zach Barton.